- July 31, 2017
- Posted by: Keith Graves
|Create Date||July 31, 2017|
|Last Updated||August 5, 2017|
Understand Dosage Units for Fentanyl, Analogs and Synthetic Opioids
Often times, people working with drug abusers may need to know specific dosage units for drugs. I put up a complete list of dosage units for other drugs that can be downloaded here. Fentanyl has been spreading across the US at a rapid pace. Recently, Mexican DTO's have jumped into the fray by shifting from opium production to making synthetic opioids. As more people use fentanyl and synthetic opioids, criminal justice practioners and those working in the drug testing industry need to know dosage units for specific analogs.
Get Fentanyl Training Online Right Now
Do you need to know more about fentanyl and how to be safe around this deadly drug? You can get training right now with our online safety training. It is the perfect class for law enforcement, criminal justice practitioners, EMS and fire personnel. Get the knowledge you need to keep yourself safe. In the course you will learn
- What personal protective equipment (PPE) you should have for possession of drug cases, street sales, and lab/bulk sales case
- The signs and symptoms of fentanyl exposure
- The routes of exposure that lead to overdoses for first responders
- How to protect yourself from exposure when you buy drugs undercover
- The steps you can take to decontaminate yourself if you are accidentally exposed
- How to do a risk assessment for “man down” calls so you can avoid contamination
- The history, dosage units and types of fentanyl that are on the street today
This course is essential to anyone who has the possibility of coming across this deadly drug in their daily activities. That pretty much means every officer, firefighter and paramedic in the United States and Canada. You’ll leave this course knowing exactly how to protect yourself and what steps to take if you become exposed.